Saturday, November 7, 2009

life is short - make the most of it

Dear Diary,
A week has gone by, and i did not write, although I said i would - everyday. Well, I have an wxcuse, a very good friend of mine felt weak, went to the doctor, and was rushed to the hospital with brain tumur. he was operated, and its cancer....He is 52.
We should embrace life, celebrate life and good health. i beleive the best way to do it is by creating. I love to travell and take pictures, i create my own world. The way I see thing is different, the way I look at the world is different. So go out there and celebrate life.

if you want to travel and help others at the same time go to http://www.humanitour.com/

I add a picture of water, see how beautiful the most basic things are...

I'll go back to where I was tomorow.



No comments:

Post a Comment