Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hi diary,
Its hard to juggle it all: work, children, house, and try to keep something for me too. My passion is travelling and photography. I'll add pictures of places I've been to, but after cancer I undrstand and feel how inportant it is to do all these things while you can.


So first I thought of doing something for women through travel, thats how I ended up with my portal: http://www.humanitour.com/, but I'll tell you more about it later.But then I knew I wanted to travel, aan create with my camera. So the minute the doctor said I could,  we went to India, to a remote fishing village in the south-east, on the Bengal Bay.

We met the locals, and lived in a house of a local family. More pictures to come.

Now I'm trying to do everything again, and remind myself that i should continue with what I really want: humanitour,  travelling and photography.

1 comment: