Thursday, October 22, 2009

back to London

So, I went to London to take a break to recover, and to think about the changes I have to make. I thought of changing jobs, of leaving my job, and I decided what I want to do is help other women. Since I am in the legal profession, I thought to write an article about empwering women economically. I went to the law library at the Universuty of London, and found the room about gender studies. It was a giant room filled with hundreds of books and articles. I decided another article was not going to make a real change. Although I ended up writing an article about battered women anyway.

I was frustrated, My time in Londom eas running short, and I did not know what to do. I knew I wanted to do something real, not just writing, but I couldn't find out what to do. One thing I was sure about, the key to empwering women is economically enabeling them to be independant, but how can I contribute anything.

As the saying goes:  When there is a will there is a way.
Tomorrow I will tell you how I came up with the idea of Humanutour: Humane tourism, sustainable travel.

Good night for now,
MAG @ Humanitour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment