Tuesday, October 20, 2009

a jump to the future

Well, I wanted to write about London, but I want to jump back to today. I was in a lecture of Sri Sri Ravishan kar of Art of Living.  Its a whole philosophy with a breathing method for meditation and relaxation. I used it in the past, and it helped me a lot. The thought of creating an internet portal for sustinable, responsible humane tourism, was because I beleived love brings love. So I built with the insurance money I got when i got cancer, this portal: http://www.humanitour.com/.
I put everything in it, love compassion, time, money and energy... and now I wish a lot of people will be empowered by it.
Anybody has  ideas how to let as many people as possible know about it?
Maybe I'll try Art of Living. I tried Ophra but did not even get a reply...
Any other ideas? travel magazines?
I would love to hear your thoughts.
Good night for now
Mag @ Humanitour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment