Saturday, October 17, 2009

I have cancer

Dear Diary,
As I told you yesterday, the doctor said: "Its cancer", I had 4 days to orgenize everything, ironically... or not... my palm coputer ran out of battery and as a result everything was erased. All my appointments... everything, as if it had known. After 4 days the surgery, folowwed by 2 month of radiation treatment. We had a planed trip to southern Italy we had to cancel. I felt weak, defeated and started wondering why it happened. I do beleive things happanes for a reason, I had  to figure out what the reason was.
I had a sick leave of  6 month, and decided to do to London. My hasband and 13 years old sun (at the time) joined me. I decided I had to do something different.

In London I read a lot of "New Age" books, about health, cancer, changes. I knew I was doing something wrong. But What? should I leave my job? Go on a long trip? I started writing a diary in London. In the next few days I'll copy parts of that diary.

good night for now,
Mag at http://www.humanitour.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment