Friday, October 16, 2009

Dear Diary

Dear diary,
i'm writing a backward diary, well... not exactly, This diary is written as a "Dear Diary" blog, only its written today about what happened to me in the last three  years, since I discovered i had breast cancer.
Yes... you are in the right blog, i'm writing to tell you how it changed my life, about women and life, and especially about travelling and my baby portal: http://www.humanitour.com/.

So its all started three years ago when a good friend called and said: "We are both turning 45 in a few month, I'm making a memography appointment for both of us". I told her i was really busy, but she insisted and said it us in a few weeks time anyway. We went, the memography was fine, followed by an ultrasound. The Doctor said he sees something which is probably nothing because i'm young, but he takes a niddle to check: "just to be on the safe side". After 2 weeks, the results came. Its nothing. I almost put it beyond me when the Doctor called: "Listen, i know the results are ok, but maybe I missed, I want to be sure, you better have a biopsy". I did, I waited a week and then "The" call. Its cncer. We can schedual an operation in a few days. Get everything orgenized at home, at work. We don't know how long it will be...
I'm a mother of three, at the time my oldsest daughter was 17, the second son was 15 and the youngest almost 13. I'm merried for the second time. I'm a federal Judge... so its a lot of geting orgenized to do....
Well. I'll continue tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment